I. General information
- The administrators of the website www.tsltranslator.eu and personal details collected by means of it are Artur Bester, MA, who runs his business in Szczecin, at ul. Piekary 11, NIP no. 8522016180, REGON no. 320199548, and Piotr Ducher, MSc, who runs his business in Szczecin, at ul. Gorkiego 28, NIP no. 9551564766, REGON no. 811160693, hereinafter referred to as the TSL Translators.
II. Personal data administration
- All personal details of the Client which are collected when an order is submitted are stored with all the precautions of protecting them against access by undesirable others. Therefore, the TSL Translators use appropriate technological and organizational means which provide security of these details.
- The personal details provided by the Client when their order is submitted are used in order to issue invoices or as contact data in the process of Commission fulfilment.
- The TSL Translators reserve the right to verify and check the Client’s details during the process of submitting an order or after its completion. The TSL Translators bear no liability for inconsistency with the actual details which are given when an order is submitted.
- On the basis of the provisions of law the TSL Translators may make the Client's personal details available only at the request of the bodies which are entitled to receive them.
- The TSL Translators do not sell or make the Client’s personal details available to third parties.
- The Client has the right to update their personal details by way of forwarding an appropriate piece of information to the following addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- The Client has the right to make demand for the immediate deletion of their data from the TSL Translators’ records by means of sending such a demand including their First Name and Family Name or company name to the data administrator at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Cookies are data files, in particular text files, which are stored on the User’s device and used for browsing the website pages. Normally, these files store the name of a website from which they are sent, how long they are stored on the User’s device and a unique number.
- The website administrator or entities cooperating with them are the entities who send and gain access to the cookies on the user’s device.
- Cookies are used for:
- preparing statistics, which help understand how the Users use the website, which allows to improve its structure and content;
- retaining the website User’s session (after logging in). As a result the User does not have to sign up on each page of the website.
- determining the User's profile in order to show customized adverts in the advertising networks, including Google, in particular.
- The website uses two standard kinds of cookies including: session cookies and persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files which are stored on the User’s device until they log out, leave an Internet page or exit their web browser. Persistent cookies are stored on the User’s device for a period of time defined in the cookie file parameters or up until they are removed by the User.
- By default, a web browser usually allows cookies to be stored on the User’s device. The website Users may change the settings in this respect. It is possible to delete cookies with a web browser. It is also possible to block cookies automatically. Detailed information in this respect is included in the help file of a web browser.
- Cookie files stored on the website User’s device may also be used by advertisers, partners and payment providers cooperating with the website Administrator.
- Cookies can be used by the advertising networks, particularly by Google, in order to show adverts which are customized to the way the User uses the website. To this end they may store information about the User’s navigation path or time the spend on a particular page.
- With regard to information on the User’s preferences collected by the Google advertising network the User may browse and edit information resulting from cookies by means of the tool available at https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
- If the User does not want to receive cookies, they may change settings in the browser. Please remember that if you disable cookies which are necessary for the processes of authorization, security as well as maintaining the User’s preferences, it may be difficult, or impossible (in extreme cases) to use the website.
- If you want to change settings for cookies, select the web browser / system below and follow the instructions.
IV. Server logs
- Information about some actions of the Users are subject to logging on the server level. This data is only used for the purpose of website administration and the provision of efficient management of the services provided by means of it.
- The browsed records are identified by means of URL addresses. Additionally, what may be recorded includes:
- the time the enquiry is received,
- the time when the reply is sent,
- the Client’s station name - identification by means of the HTTP protocol,
- information about errors which occur when an HTTP transaction is made,
- the URL address of the page which is visited by the User (referer link) prior to the website pages (in the event of accessing the website via a link),
- information about the User’s browser,
- IP address information.
- The above data is not associated with particular person who browse the pages.
- The above data is only used for the purpose of server administration.
V. Final provisions